Tuesday, January 03, 2006

When you go to Hawaii, you kind of let go. I've developed this attitude of I want to do this now so I will do this now. Being single also lets me take full advantage of this. Well, one of the hobbies I've developed is asking girls to come to Hawaii. Scott also took on that hobby once he moved to Hawaii, and retired after he got a girl to agree to move here. She doesn't get here until the end of January, but they are already planning what school they will send their kids to. (BTW, One of these girls is reading this blog. I just want to mention that I do seriously want you to come to Hawaii and moved on the day after you didn't reply. And even though I moved on, I still seriously want you to come to Hawaii)

Anyways Robbo is 0 for 3. But two of them told me they really want to come and can't do that right now, and one said I was really sweet (whatever the fuck that means). I swear, she really masterfully avoided the subject on that one. She is practically married though. Which gets back to my point. I wasn't really thinking about the reasons she would say no when I asked. I just wanted her to come so I asked.

Hey Ryan, I think I'm gonna make natalie number 4. I still have her number. The call will take a little more courage than IM and e-mail, but i can pull off the good old ask 3 times trick. For some reason if you ask a girl once, and she says no, you feel bad about it like you failed. But asking 3 times always makes me feel good about it. I'm like damn, I tried. Then I go back over all the ways I asked, and appreciate any clever ones. Plus, I think it makes it look like you never really cared that she said no, since you continued to ask her anyways. It's kind of like you win even though she said no.

Well after that, I only have two other girls I can think of asking, but they are both long shots. I guess they were all long shots though.

In the mean time, I'm gonna start looking for an island girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

*cough* security guard *cough*

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home