Saturday, December 24, 2005

So how is life for a pro poker player in Hawaii? What is it like? You may be wondering, and in this post, I'll let you know.

Well, I wake up at about noonish. I need my beauty sleep to keep on the edge when i play poker. Now, I don't oversleep, I generally hit the sack at about 3:00 a.m. So I wake up, and then I usually just sit on the futon for a little bit. I'll reach over pick up the computer and check my e-mail, but I generally just sit there for a good 30 minutes doing absolutely nothing, just staring off into space.

Then it's time for an egg sandwich that I eat every single day. Take a bike ride down to the beach. Some days I jog, but I always get in a good 1k swim. Now today was the busiest day I've had since I've been in Hawaii, which isn't saying much and by not saying much, I mean not sayng anything. But nonetheless, going to the beach was the top priority. All those errands that I need to do before going to Kauai tomorrow might never get done, but my ass is going to the beach.

After the beach, I get home for spaghetti that I eat every single day. Then it's time for a good 2,000 hands of poker. I play 4-8 tables at a time. You're probably thinking 2,000 hands! That's a shitload of poker! The sad thing is that even my pro friend, Eston, gawked at the number of hands that I play. I have played 3,000 hands in a day. Then it's time for a tuna sandwich and some popcorn that I eat every single day. Noticing a pattern? I eat the same meal every day, and have been doing this for two and a half months. Every once in a while I change it up, but not often. Apparently, Jinx cooks and will change things up, but the sad thing is that I will still eat the same thing every day, and I will just add the fourth meal.

Well after that I watch Heat. I've watched it every night for the past week. Good movie. Well, there it is . . . my life in Hawaii. Nothing exciting, as a matter of fact, it's probably the most boring story you will hear from anyone who moved to Hawaii to have a good time, but hey, I've got the beach, and that's all I need.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you forgot the part where you brush the teeth. Thanks for all the useless information. Seriously though, I might be pretty bored, but even so, I still have better stuff to do than read that crapolla.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Spearmint Rhino said...

Yeah ditto. Also, stop playing so many fucking hands on so few tables.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Spearmint Rhino said...

Have you scored with a hot native girl yet?

9:14 AM  
Blogger robbo said...

No native girls. Unfortunately what I put in that post is actually what I do everyday. No different, but now that I am actually making money, I might change some things up.
P.S UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home