Monday, December 26, 2005

Let's see, I don't know who read the ultra boring post about what I do everyday, but I just remembered one thing I wanted to add in there. Most days, I wear nothing but my underwear all day long. Scott comes home bout 5:00 everyday and I'll throw some clothes on before he makes it home, but besides that it's me in the boxer shorts on the couch. We go hiking on the weekends, and when I put on shoes and a shirt, I consider that to be really dressed up. I do put on a shirt to go to the beach, but shoes! That's classy.

Besides that, it was a Merry Christmas on the beach, and a great crab dinner. I haven't had anything that good in months, which isn't saying much, but I know it would be good to somebody who eats good food regularly.

Called the fam, and talked to the niece, Naledi. God, if there is one thing I miss about Texas, it's good old Naledi Khabele. Unfortunately, I'm missing out on so much. I'm pretty sure the best thing in life is watching a person grow up and become who they become.

The Ocean beats upon the shore
Good night
-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home