Friday, December 23, 2005

2 days - 4,300 hands of poker - $1500. Yeah, that's right. I just may be the best 2/4 limit grinder ever. Definitely not just luck. Well, I've been sitting pretty at 2/4, taking it easy with now worries. The last time, I couldn't wait to get a piece of 3/6. Now, I'm preceding with caution. Last time I moved up I lost $1400 in 3 days. Well, I'm a much better poker player now, and the juice is worth the squeeze.

We all know that I lost $478 in one day once. That day has been permanently seered into my head. And it isn't uncommon for me to lose $250 in a day, so it all evens out to where I'm making $15-$20/hour this month, but I've gotta say, I feel like a fucking high roller. When I go to McDonald's, you'd better believe, I'm gonna supersize it. The mcfreeze is no expense to Rob. Hell, the mcfreeze's are on me the next time we go. No, I won't have a water to drink. I'll have a coke. CURLY FRIES! I always want the curly fries, but can't justify that 50 cents for a different shaped fry until now.

Seriously though, I think I might treat myself to a night on the town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home