Sunday, December 11, 2005

So Palestinians built a tunnel from the gaza strip to Israel. Check it out
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/10/gaza.tunnel/index.html

My schpiel on this (yiddish not intended) is where do these guys get the energy. I mean, I'm sure they had nothing but shovels. If I were Palestinian, I'd get off work, go home and tend the cows or whatever they do for fun. If I were upset, I might write in my Journal (they don't have Blogs in Palestine. I don't know how they get by) about how much I hate Sharon. I just don't see where these guys get the energy to dig a huge tunnel. I would get 5 feet and then get bored with the whole thing and quit. And think about this, are you ever really mad, go for a good work out and blow off all that steam. Forget why you were even so pissed in the first place. I'd imagine digging a tunnel is the same way. You dig a good 10 feet, get done, have a drink of water, and then you're not even think about President Sharon's pull out policies anymore. You're thinking about where are you gonna find a mate for your pet goat. You think, "Well, Backa Lacka down the street has a goat, but his goat has the mange, and you would rather find a healthy mate for your goat. "

Freaking Palestinians. I guess I just don't know what makes them tick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home