Saturday, October 15, 2005

Well. I've started a blog. I'm following suit of the many great bloggers ahead of me, and trying one of my own. I can only hope to get as many hits as Eston does. I guess I just figured "Hey I live in Hawaii, that's interesting I should start a blog." In reality my life is not interesting. For instance, today, I woke up to college football (one of the advantages of living in Hawaii (I woke up at 9:00 a.m)) After a good USC game(I get to watch USC rather than all the crappy Big 12 teams, but I did miss the Texas game (Did I mention I like parentheses)) Anyways after that game I went to the beach. From then on my decisions were Do I want to sit out or go in the ocean. If I do sit out what side am I gonna lay down on? Well that's about it. That was the excitement of my day. Yep, and this has gone on for the past 3 days. And this is what I am planning on doing tomorrow. As a matter of fact I can't wait. God I love the beach.

I just want to put a little disclaimer: I am not going to hold back anything on this blog. Other people's privacy will be respected but as far as I'm concerned, I have no privacy. If I get a wart on my nads . . . it's going in the blog. As a matter of fact all VD's will be in this blog. If I have a VD, you will hear about it here. So if you happen upon this site, and you don't want to know about my VD's, move right along to the next website. Of course at this pace, I won't be getting any VD's, I'm just giving an example. Hmmm, guess this disclaimer won't mean much since it is the last thing you read if you get this far, but oh well.

Well there it is. My first blog post. I hope you enjoyed it.

Aloha
-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home