Saturday, November 19, 2005

Just watching the MTV, and Madonna comes on and reminded me of something that kind of irks me. Back in the 80's Madonna was the biggest thing ever. Early 30's girls still won't shutup about how great Madonna is. Anyways the woman is always reinventing herself. A few years ago she was gothed out in black hair singing depressing shit, now she's blonde again and doing pop dance music. Shit, I saw her on David Letterman sporting a guitar a few years ago. The musician learned to play the G chord. Big whoop. Young people don't care about her. At least I don't think they do. I'm not really in the young culture defining group anymore. I'll have to ask Tamra. Anyways I use this great 80's "artist," to contrast to the truly great Micheal Jackson. Poor guy has been ruined because humanity can't stand greatness. The guy is the Galileo of Pop. Anyways, MJ comes out with a new record few years ago, and his shit hasn't changed. He's still using the same tricks he used in the 80's. My point is that he is the King of Pop. He doesn't redefine himself because he's the fucking KING. I love 80's pop, and KOP is the only one who keeps delivering. I wouldn't mind if Phil Collins came out with another "I can't Dance." Alas, it will never happen.

I LOVE YOU MICHEAL! AAAHHH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 AM  
Blogger robbo said...

He is the King of Pop. How do ya like me now bitch!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

I'll kill you!!! Child molester - aka Michael Jackson.

Then I step through the fog and I creep through the smog
Cuz I'm Snoop Doggy (who?) Doggy (what?) Doggy [Dogg]

12:21 PM  
Blogger Spearmint Rhino said...

KOP used up all his inventiveness, re-inventing his face every year...had nothing left for his records.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home