Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ah the beach. I love the beach, and I'm a person that's hard to satisfy. I typically can't be entertained by just one television show. I'm usually on the computer, and watching TV while scanning for something different during the commercial while eating some popcorn. I'm all about miltitasking. As a matter of fact right now i am watching Lost while writing my blog. The sad thing is, I'm still bored most of the time. I don't think I can really carry on a conversation anymore without doing something while I'm talking. This problem gets me in a lot of trouble with Heidi. I don't think she's much of a fan of having a conversation when I'm not even looking at her. All questions must be asked twice because I won't hear it the first time.

You know I blame this on poker. Poker drains you of all emotions, and all real thoughts. I spend my entire day thinking check, bet, fold, Ace, King, Queen. All fucking day long. Half the time your excited about all the money you're making and the other half the time your depressed by all the money you're losing. It's fucking madness. Anyways, I'm $500 down so far this month, I might have to quit poker, but let me tell you, if I can make it through this downswing, and start making money again, then my poker game will be a lot bettter. What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. Unfortunately, if this downswing lasts much longer, it will kill me.

Wasn't I talking about the beach? All my attention proble,s are completely gone at the beach. When I'm at the beach, five hours go by and it feels like 5 minutes, and I do nothing all day. My toughest decision is which side I want to lay down on. Hell I can spend 30 minutes just burying my feet and have fun doing it. What I would give to win the lottery and spend the rest of my life on the beach. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to give.

Well, that's all I have to say about that. I guess you can see why I scored along with people who don't speak English on the writing portion of the MCAT. I'm just not a linear thinker, and nothing I write makes coherent sense when jumbled together.

Judo Chop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home