Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I fashizzed the MCAT

MCAT score - 33L
The 'L' means I scored in the bottom 10% of the writing section. This is right along with the people who speak English as a second language and one notch above those who don't speak English. Kind of embarrassing. Did I spell that right? Well therein lies the problem? Did I conjugate 'lies' right? I'd better not mispell any drug names. Anyways the 33 means that I did good enough on the rest of the test to score in the top 90%. That's pretty freaking good the way I sees it. (mispelling intentional).

Only problem with this score is that now I should seriously reprioritize. The problem is that right now I am a pro poker player. I'm not saying I'm a great poker player. The definition of pro is someone who makes a living off poker. And I expect to be making a pretty darn good living off poker. Anyways the pro poker thing ain't looking great on the good old medical school resume. Not to mention the flattering interview where I have to explain my true intentions as an individual to somebody who has truely dedicated his life to helping people while I've spent the last 2 years grinding out every penny I can take from people with gambling addictions.

Well, that's it, but let me tell you, I can't pass up this easy money. I just can't, but we'll see where it goes.

-Rob

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hmmm.. bummer about the MCAT score. Now that you've taken you'll kinda know what to expect =) I can't wait to hear about your VD's, haha!

Take care!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home