Thursday, September 20, 2007

Well shit, I just thought UId stop by and show the good old blog a little love. Dont have anything in particular that I want to talk about. I got paid. Thats good news. Theres a long story on that one, but really I dont feel like telling it. Ah, I:ll blog about Time in Japan

Time in Japan, its just different than it is back home. I don:t know if its Japan, or if its just the lifestyle. Basically, 24/7 there is something to do or somebody to talk to. For instance, I have a couple Japanese friends that I frequently see in at 3am at a small restaurant. Usually shoot the shit with that them for about an hour, andd there English is only slightly better than my Jaanese.

And then I have my regular group of friends who are all foreigners. Its weird because if you go three days without seeing somebody, when you see them again, your like long tie no see. What the fuck you been up to. And unlike back home, in three days, theyve gathered a couple stories to tell ya, and thats why you havent seen them in three days. One of my friends, I haven:t seen for like two weeks, and Im just like what the fuck happened to Jordan? . . Back home, if you see somebody once or twice a week they`re like your best friend.

At the same time though, I have my students that I see once a week. And as for them, it feels like its been 2 days since the last time Ive seen them. Im just like shit, what happened in the past week to where I:m already seeing this person.]

On top of that, I`ve only been in Japan for 2 months, and I feel like Ive lived a life time. My coworkers also feel like Ive been here forever, even the ones that I dont see all that often.

I don:t know. Im having an awesome time. Unfortunately, I really dont think I:ll be coming back. Its just so difficult because back home just doesnt even compare to this place. I could spend a lifetime out here, and it would be well worth it, but in the end, life is just too short, and there are too many other opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home