Monday, August 27, 2007

In reguards to Ryans comment, unfortunately there just isnt a whole lot more to say. The Boston girl leaves in 2 weeks, so I see things winding down there really quickly. Maybe 2 weeks from now, Ill go into more detail on that situation. As far as the blog goes, I am an open book, but I gotta `spect her privacy.

Other than that, Ive just been taking care of the basics lately. Trying to cook. Trying to learn the Japanese alphabet. Trying to sort out some of this medical school stuff. I expect a reply by the end of this week, so if I dont get any, I suppose its the end of that chapter.

Currently, I can see myself staying in Japan for quite some time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob!! This is Vidya :D I can't believe you are teaching English in Japan - what an amazing job...I always wanted to go since I took Japanese in high school. I am at Baylor Med now (grad school) so I have moved to Houston and even though my lungs can't take it, I'm really enjoying it here! (Austin is better) When are coming back to Texas? If you come to Houston, I'll show you my new handgun...j/k..but I really should get one because one of the first year grad students got SHOT within the first two weeks of classes starting...

10:16 PM  
Blogger robbo said...

hey vidya, its good to hear from you. ill hit you up the next time go to ouston for sure. i can:t really tell you when ill be back though... dont even know what im doing tomorrow. ttyl

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home