Friday, June 22, 2007

You see those links on the right. Well, those are my friends. They all started blogs, but then they went off and got a life. I on the other hand, still have nothing better to do, and even if I did, I'd still waste my time on the blogger. So I decided that I'm gonna update my blog for them.

Skizzy P -
I live in Hawaii. I like Cat5 cabling. And I have a tan.

Andy P -
I don't live in Hawaii. I don't like Cat5 cabling, and I don't have a tan.

M diddy P -
I'm married with children. My life is over.

Eston -
I moved to Minnesota. I break up the monotony of doing whatever I want whenever I want by flying to Vegas for a week and doing whatever I want whenever I want in a different city.

Well, that's it, now you know everything I know about those links on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home