Sunday, February 03, 2008

Well, for all those who`ve been keeping up with me for the past couple years, constantly in suspense about what I end up doing with my life, I`ll let you all know that I didn`t get into medical school. I haven`t been officially rejected as yet, but I missed the major acceptance date which means my chances are quite slim.

Now this is good news and bad news. Bad news of course is that I didn`t get in. Good news is that now I have absolutely no direction, and that could lead me just about ANYWHERE. Basically I could be blogging about just about anything a year from now, and your guess as to what it is - is as good as mine. Pretty exciting stuff.

I`ve had quite a few slacker years lately. Between going back to school, poker, and now teaching English (make that talking in English for a living), things have been pretty simple. I suppose the right thing to do is to follow my dreams, and never give up, but frankly, I just don`t want to.

As for now though. As for now, I`m gonna start planning a trip to Thailand.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty nerve-wracking; I don't think I'd have the patients to be a doctor.

Robby, you've been gone so long...I pretty much figured that you became a leg-man for the Yakuza. I should have remembered that you like playing poker, not brandishing red-hot pokers.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Spearmint Rhino said...

Don't go back to playing poker. The games are too tough nowadays.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the word of advice bud. I was certainly considering it.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

http://tresling.org/

Tetris + Wrestling

What What?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home