Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Well, I just got back from a week long trip to the Dominican Republic paid for by Money Bags Alack. I wish I had some good stories to tell, and some good pictures, but I didn't do much other than take advantage of the free food and the one minute walk to the beach. I did have a lot of time to think, however, most of that time was spent drinking beer, so I didn't get much of that done either. I did learn one thing about myself on this vacation: I love titties! It doesn't matter what they look like, or if the woman with the titties is not attractive at all. I just see tits and I'm a happy man. I could write a Dr. Seuss book about all the different titties I love.

Oh yeah one other thing. Getting diarrhea is almost worth it because then you appreciate a good crap even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home