Tuesday, April 18, 2006

You ever watch Half Baked? Have you ever watched Half Baked on weeeed? Well my friends, after 7 years of avoiding the dubage due to the extreme paranoia that it causes, I finally gave it a go. And boy, have I been missing out!

A friend and I had nothing to do at 2:00 in the mourning, so we made quite the event out of it. We go to Walmart, and we buy donuts, cinnamon rolls, and the movie, Half Baked. Did you know that that movie is fucking hilarious! And let me tell you something else, those doughnuts were to die for! I mean, I would smoke some weed JUST for the purpose of eating doughnuts on weed. I just wish I would have had more doughnuts. That would have been awesome.

Anyways, I have learned something about smoking weed. You can't just do it for fun. You have to make a huge event out of it. You gotta have plenty of different types of snacks ready from the four basic food groups: doughnuts, twinkies, cheetos, and popcorn. BTW, you may want to even combine two of the foodgroups into a meal. Like you could shove the twinky down the center of the doughnut, and eat it all as one meal. Or you may want to stuff the twinky with cheetos. Feel free to be creative. The other thing you MUST do is line up some form of entertainment such as a good movie. I'd also suggesst bringing a gallon filled with water by your side. Remember, the most important thing while you are high is that you move as LITTLE as possible!

These things are especially important to me because I get REALLY paranoid when I'm stoned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home