Thursday, March 23, 2006

I just want everybody to know that I might be the greatest qbert player of all times. Ok so I might not be the best, but I am a serious contender for the Ms. Pacman title. Anyways you see this fellow:



WATCH OUT FOR HIM! He's a qbert eating snake! Seriously though qbert never did anything to him and all he wants to do is hunt qbert down and eat him! ALl Qbert wants to do is step on some squares and change the colors. Sure Qube (I call him Qube for short), Qube might have a scotche of an OCD problem, but that never hurt no snakes.


Here's a picture of me punking that little snake bitch! Oh, how do you like me now, mister snakey! You can't see it, but the snake jumps off the pyramid in a desperate attempt to catch Qbert who took one of his special portals to the top of the pyramid. Works every time! That stupid snake's been falling for that trick for like the past 20 years. haha, sucker!

Well anyways, I'd love to say more, but I got to go save the planet earth. I have to man the guns in missile command. It is a dangerous job, but somebody has to do it. Oh yeah, and I don't know who's seen the movie Armageddon, but somebody has to go save the planet from 5 of those Asteroids. AT THE SAME TIME!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

http://jongy.tripod.com/History.html

You got nothing on Billy Mitchell. He got to level 256 in Pac Man - he BEAT it! What level have you got too? Pfft...

9:52 AM  
Blogger robbo said...

Billy Mitchell beat PAC-MAN! There's a difference, cock ass.

10:52 AM  
Blogger robbo said...

Well I read that link, and I wanted to do another post on just it, but I already waisted enough time with one atari post. Anyways, the creator is quoted as saying this in reguards to pac man:

"Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person.

Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If some one tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them."

Wow, this japanese dude put this much depth into character that is an 8-bit circle that eats dots. No wonder the Japanese are far superior to us.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worms is way better than Q-bert. I'm going to take over the world with my worm army - your missile command's got nothing on my arsenal of bazookas, cluster bombs and bungee rope. With a single click, I can unleash Armageddon on the entire planet, so if I were you I'd watch my back...

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home