Friday, March 17, 2006

Well, I was kind of sort of rearranging some stuff yesterday, and the air mattress hit one of the nails on the hacked up futon.

When Kristyn read Scott's post on the lack of forks and other bachelor life choices, she went out and bought us some forks. And boy have they come in handy. I don't know how many people hav eaten spaghetti with a spoon but trust me, it just isn't quite as easy as using as fork. Of course, eating spaghetti with a spoon has the advantage of eating the food much much faster. You see when using a spoon, you must put the plate right by your face and use the spoon as a shovel to push the food from the plate to your mouth. It saves time in that it doesn't recquire all the twirling that a fork does, and it also eliminates the part where you have to lift the food from the plate to your mouth. Actually, now that I think about it, this whole "fork" thing is a raw deal.

Reguardless, thanks for the forks Kristyn, and hopefully you get an idea or two from reading this post. Hint Hint. Seriously though, I don't expect that I'll be buying another air mattress because honestly, I don't care about sleeping on the floor. Hell the last time I had the option of sleeping in a bed (Christmas in Kaui) I chose to sleep on the floor because I wanted one more night of listening to the ocean. Actually the air mattress was half inflated, and I did re-inflate it only for it to lose half the air again. So ultimitaley, I thought that would be bad for my back so I went ahead and released all the air. Of course I could sleep on the futon, but that things so nasty that even I'd rather sleep on the floor. Seriously if I had to choose between sleeping on the futon or sleeping in my Dad's backyard. I'd probably choose the backyard. I'd be walking out to the grass, and I'd just be like "no, no, no big deal. The grass gives a little bit of cushioning." Then my dad would be like "But we have this futon for ya." And I'd say "No, don't worry about me. I like grass."

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

That futon really does get more disgusting by the day. What are we going to do about that thing? I'd get one of those blow up couches that you get in college, but I have NO doubt in my mind (especially after reading this post) that you would pop that in a matter of hours. Could be fun though...

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home