Sunday, March 26, 2006

The beard is coming along quite nicely

Wow, I really look like ass in this picture. But I'm coming off the flip side of 5000 hands of poker in one day. I said I wasn't going to do that, but I was freaking bored, so I just kept playing poker. Anyways the beard is sooo itchy these days. I'm going to go get a beard comb tomorrow to help out with that. I hope they sell them at Walmart. I'm also going to buy some special beard shampoo and conditioner. I figure if I'm gonna do this thing, I'd better do it right.


You can see that the few hairs that I have are getting long enough to where there is at least one hair from ear to my chin. I had to aim the lamp at my face so that way you can see the hair.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're at Walmart buying a beard-comb and beard-shampoo, you might want to head on over to the garden center and pick up some Miracle Grow. And after reading the previous post, I would liken your face to Haleakala.

7:15 PM  
Blogger robbo said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure at what you're getting at here. You forgot to mention in this comment how badass my beard is.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Scott Pliszka said...

How badass your beard is.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok ok! It's a bad ass-beard.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home