Saturday, February 04, 2006

The man: a related story

So this blog isn't really about the man, but it does have to do with worldly issues. I always get this feeling with my life that I should be doing something that's going to benefit society and make the world we live in a better place. I'm sure that I'm not the only person with such inspirations. Anyways I was watching the TV, and I realized that there is no one that has accomplished this goal better than Pamela Anderson.

Now I know what you are thinking. Haha, her big tits made me a happier person too Rob. But, in an indirect way, Pamela Anderson has made a difference in the world on an even more profound level. Baywatch is the biggest tv show hit ever . . . overseas. And in a way, it is our one saving grace. I mean foreigners hate everything about Americans. We're like the spoiled older child taking everyones toys, and pretending that it's ok. But our one saving grace is American entertainment. It's the one thing that makes people want to be like Americans. As a matter of fact, before Bush fucked everything up with the Iraq war, the muslim world was slowly becoming more liberal thanks to the connection through american entertainment. Pamela Anderson without knowing it made bigger strides towards world peace than most nobel laureates. You know, I don't understand Muslims, and Muslins don't understand me. But we both like bouncing titties, and that might just be a place we can start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home