Friday, August 03, 2007

I don:t know what a good phone is, but my phone has 2 cameras in it, and it was free. All I had to do was sign a 2 year contract. I know that sounds like a lot, but my monthly bill is about $8/month. And I decided to splurge and pay the extra $2.50 for text messages and I can receive emails. So you can actually write a message in hotmail and send it to my phone. I havent figured out how to use that yet though. So for that $8, I get unlimited calls during the day to people who have my carrier. (Soft Bank) They are the biggest in Japan. And night time calls (after 9pm) and calls to other phones are 40 cents per minute. So It works out pretty well. And when I leave Japan, I:ll be stuck with $10 for 2 years.

Much more to say, but my times up
-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home