Thursday, May 03, 2007

FFFFFFFFFFF . . .






























FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. . . .






























FFFFFFFFFFFAAGGOT!

I put a lot of effort into that title. I'm not making fun of fags or anything, as a matter of fact I might even be one. Here's a list of gay things that I'm confessing to.

1. I will run from any fight. I don't care if it's against a 5' school girl. I don't want to get hurt, plain, and simple. Therefore I run!

2. If I did get hit in said fight before getting a chance to run. I will cry. Not that I cry when I'm in pain. But I'm hoping to maybe gain some sympathy. If that doesn't work, then I'll wet myself. I call it the frog defense.

3. Not only would I cry after being hit, but I often cry when it's completely optional. Now I don't cry because I'm feeling sorry for myself or anything. But I will cry when I see a good movie. King Kong actually got my highest rating: 3 tissues.

4. It's not just King Kong. Moulin Rouge is one of my all time favorite movies.

5. I didn't just like the plot or the acting in Moulin Rouge. The singing and the dance scenes were my favorite parts. Flawless Classic.

6. Speaking of Flawless Classic singers, Micheal Jackson is my all time favorite. One time, I bought a new CD with all of the classic Videos. And then my roommate wouldn't stop making fun of MJ. I simply turned the TV off as not to ruin my classic favorite videos.

7. Although little boys are out of the question, if I did somehow sleep with a very attractive Transvestite, I would have absolutely no problem with that. I'd prolly even brag about how hot that transvestite was. Receiving nothing but air when I go for the High-5.

8. Well shit, I can't get much gayer than that. I mean having sex with dudes is pretty gay. Except for the fact that although for several reasons I would never be in a position to have sex with a transvestite, the statement made in #7 is noo joke.

9. #'s 1-6 are no joke either.

10. I'm so gay that I had to make this a list of 10. Even though I have nothing to write here. Wait, I use to do Yoga everyday. There. That's 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home