Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My reader's demanding updates now, so here goes. I'm just gonna a conversation I had with a friend of mine from work. He's my age, and he was a wide receiver at Texas A&M, so he has some damn good stories. His name's Wayne.

So Wayne walks in and has some pictures. I don't know why he brought them, but I take a look. She's a very attractive nice-looking girl, and I ask him who that is.

Wayne "That my Ho"
Rob: So that's yoour girlfriend?
Wayne: No, I said that's my ho.
Rob: So do you have a girlfriend?
Wayne: Yeah
Rob: And she's like your number 2 girlfriend?
Wayne: Yeah but she's just my ho.

From there Wayne explains how he sees her from time to time, but only if he's not busy doing something with his girlfriend. He explains that his ho wanted to go out with him last night, but he and his girlfriend had something special to do that night. He also lets me know that he really loves his girlfriend, and that he is actually 100% straight forward with his ho about how he is never gonna leave his girlfriend. Not only that, but Wayne has tried several times in the past to introduce his ho to a guy so that she can have a significant relationship with that guy. Wayne didn't want to feel like he was using her, so he's always been real truthful with her.

Later that day, we're on break, so Wayne gives his ho a call and invites her to the park. I don't know what that girl had to do that day, but somehow, on a moments notice in the middle of the day, she is able to meet him at the park.

Rob: "So she's gonna meet you?"
Wayne: Yeah
Rob: Just like that. that quickly.
Wayne: Yeah (He says it so matter of factly)
Rob: Man, she's just gotta know. that that's never gonna work.
Wayne gives me a look
Rob: I mean you can't just throw yourself at someone and expect things to work out the way that she wants them to work out. She's gotta challenge you in some kind of a way, if she's ever gonna catch your interest. . . she's gotta know that.

At this point Wayne just starts cracking up laughin.

Wayne: Oh Rob, Rob, Rob. You trippin man. You can't question the Game MAN! I mean the Game's been in existence since before me and you were ever even born. The game's the game. You can't question the GAME!
Rob: Well, I guess when she's 30, she'll settle down and start looking for a man with a job that wants to marry her and feed her kids.

Well, that's all there is to that story. I find it amusing anyways.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Ryan

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home