Monday, March 12, 2007

So I was thinking about playing some poker for the Japan Trip, and then I remembered the last time I was planning to go to Japan. Right after my first month of playing poker, I had made $4k, and had just moved to Hawaii. I thought that the money was gonna keep coming in, so I started planning a trip to Japan. Well, that month I made a cool $200, and the plans were off.(Oh wait, there's a car. BLOG OFF!)

(. . . Vrooommmmm. . . .)

(BLOG OOON!)

So, and then there was the time that I was planning on all kinds of cool vacations, and I even went to Maui after I made $6.5k in one month. Well, I got back from Maui and went on a $3k losing streak, and kind of went crazy. (Damn, Another car. BLOG OFF)

(. . . Vrooommmmm. . . .)

(BLOG OOON!)

And then I went to Vegas once, lost $200 and decided that Vegas sucked ass and drove 1000+ miles back home, and haven't played poker since. So I don't think I'll be goin to Lake Charles after all.

P.S. I wrote that entire post mainly because I wanted to say BLOG OFF, and BLOG ON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home